Falmouth Week relies on financial contributions from both the business and public sectors to deliver all the elements of an exciting programme both on and off the water. It presents an opportunity for sponsors to promote their organisation and develop their brand through a dynamic, active event with a broad following.
The sponsorship opportunities offered aim to create partnerships where both parties derive positive benefit. Tailored packages are negotiated, depending on the level of sponsorship/return desired.
PDFs with further details at the bottom of this page.
Sponsors can benefit from:
- Company name pre-fixing event (Title Sponsor only)
- Branding on official paperwork and event clothing (Title Sponsor only)
- Company banners at host club and surrounding area
- Company details/logo in the Official Programme and Sailing Instructions
- Accreditation in pre-event advertising
- Media coverage in press releases and reports
- Company presence and links on www.falmouthweek.co.uk and other key websites
- Promotional opportunities at opening reception and prize givings
- Organised hospitality for company and clients ashore
As well as the points above there are a variety of other benefits available to the Title Sponsor. If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01326 313553 for further details.
There are many other opportunities for major sponsorship (sharing the brand goodwill of the Title Sponsor), sponsorship of the individual racing fleets, a named Race Mark, Shoreside events, and simple effective advertising. Your organisation may also have other ideas or preferred methods. Exposure. The sponsorship spend will be allocated to the following areas:
Building Product and Brand Awareness
Your company name used in unison with the event in any pre-event media coverage, information, posters and web updates. It is the responsibility of the company to provide banners and promotional materials. PoFSA can recommend local suppliers and coordinate this area. Each event requires a good deal of information being sent to competitors or posted on the relevant websites. Early involvement secures maximum exposure.
The professional services of the event photographer. Daily reports are submitted to the media and websites to ensure continuous cover. Prizes and Promotional Activities. There are daily prize givings in addition to the Falmouth Week opening and closing ceremonies. These are a major part of any event and bring together competitors, volunteers, friends, families and key individuals. These events can also be great opportunities brand awareness.