Falmouth Week relies on financial contributions from both the business and public sectors to deliver all the elements of an exciting programme both on and off the water. It presents an opportunity for sponsors to promote their organisation and develop their brand through a dynamic, active event with a broad following.
The sponsorship opportunities offered aim to create partnerships where both parties derive positive benefit. Tailored packages can be negotiated, depending on the level of sponsorship/return desired.
Shoreside and Sailing Sponsors can benefit from:
- Company banners at host club or in town
- Company details/logo in the official programme and sailing instructions
- Accreditation in pre-event advertising
- Media coverage in press releases and reports
- Company presence and links on falmouthweek.co.uk and other key websites
- Promotional opportunities at opening reception and prize givings
- Organised hospitality for company and clients ashore
There are many opportunities for sponsorship and advertising. The shoreside sponsorship document will be added to this page early next year.
Sponsorship and advertising is a great way to build your company’s product and brand awareness via our dedicated website, the digital programme, Facebook and Twitter platforms and through press releases.
Sailing Week Sponsorship
There are many opportunities for sponsorship; sponsorship of the individual racing fleets, a named Race Mark and simple effective advertising. The professional services of the event photographer are also available. Daily reports are submitted to the media and websites to ensure continuous cover. Prizes and Promotional Activities. There are daily prize givings in addition to the Falmouth Week opening and closing ceremonies. These are a major part of any event and bring together competitors, volunteers, friends, families and key individuals. These events can also be great opportunities brand awareness.